Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Long Day Out

Sprung out of bed to answer my phone. It was LA. She called to ask if today's plan was canceled. I reassured her that it wasn't and got out off bed after realizing it was already 10.30am. Used the laptop till 11am before going down for breakfast.

Then, I came up to wash up and shower. Went to refuel the car and went to pick H. After that, we drove to the LRT station and picked FN up. Right after that, we drove to Ara Damansara and went into LA's house.

Said "hi" to her parents and she went to her room for her prayers. H and I waited till she was done. Left the house at 1.30pm and arrived in Sunway Pyramid at 2pm. The original plan was to watch movie but we canceled it because LA had to be home by 5.30pm.

It took us a while before we found a place to park our car. After that, we walked to the ATM machine and the girls withdrew some money. Then, we made our way to TGIF and met up with NA.

All of us decided to have lunch in TGIF so we went there and got a table. I ordered the 2 course set meal as it was rather worth it. Besides that, I also ordered Cranberry Fizz which turned out to be quite nice.

Boneless Wings & Cajun Chicken Salad (2 course set) - RM 29.90

Cranberry Fizz - RM 7.90

We took many pictures and had a typical "catch-up" chat. It was really nice to hang out with these girls again. Would have been better if more of us could attend this gathering. The five of us talked till about 3.30pm before asking for the bill.

FN and H

NA and LA

H and I

LA brings her scientific calculator everywhere!

H got bored and started "decorating" the plate

After we were done. *BURPS*

The bill - RM 209.30

Each of us paid our share and went out of the restaurant. Then, I spent the rest of my time shopping with the girls. I was lucky that LA had a curfew or my legs would have been broken by now.

Before going back to LA's house, we went to ZEN by Secret Recipe and bought some cakes. Then, all of us went back to LA's house except NA. Watched TV and ate the cakes with LA's family till it was about 6.30pm.

We then bid their family farewell before leaving the place. Got back to my house at 7.30pm after dropping FN at the LRT and H at her house. Just half an hour later, dad drove us to OneUtama for dinner.

One last picture before leaving!

We had dinner at "Wong Kok" since most of us voted for it. I ordered the dinner set which came with quite a lot of items. Food took a while to be served but that was fine as I wasn't that hungry yet.

Cream Soup, Fruits, Milk Tea and Fried Rice with Pork - RM 11.90

Dinner was okay but I was too full to finish everything. E had my soup while dad finished my fried rice. Even after we were done eating, we sat at the table and talked for quite some time before paying the bill.

After dad paid, we went down to Jusco and bought some kuih for dessert. Made our way home and I quickly went to take my shower. Then, we waited for dad to come out of the shower before watching "Terminator: Salvation" together.

The movie ended at 12.45am and I immediately came upstairs to blog. Took my quite some time to write this because it was such a long day. It's almost 3am and I am going to bed NOW! Night fellas...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...