Friday, January 22, 2010

Thank Goodness Its Friday!

Woke up at 7am as usual and performed my everyday routine. Left the house at 7.55am and finally arrived at the car park by 8.30am. AC and I then took the shuttle van to ENT3.

When I got down the van, I felt some water on my back. After checking my bag, I realized that my bottle wasn't screwed tight and therefore drenching everything in my bag. We quickly went to class and took out my laptop and adapter!

The one-hour class was quite good and the lecturer gave us some examples that helped us understand certain concepts easily. But somehow, an alien (you know who you are) thinks it was a lame example and that the lecturer was cocky.

Class ended at 9.30pm and we went to our next lab session in the lab of the main building. The lecturer gave us a tutorial on how to create shells and it was quite interesting. Later, we went for the other class.

We didn't have to attend this class because we already went for the earlier class. But since we had nothing to do, we decided to go and use the lab facilities. As usual, Mr Dhason just gave us the CD and asked us to practice by ourselves.

Then at 11.30am, the class ended and we went out for lunch. This time, we drove to South City to try out a new restaurant called "Twin Sisters". It was quite easy to locate even though it was my first time here. All we had to do was to look for a huge pink sign with 2 cartoon faces!

They had a few set lunches that came with a main dish and a cup of jasmine tea. All of us ordered the set as it was quite reasonable too. We also enjoyed using the WiFi there as it was quite fast. The food here were just okay though...

Jasmine Tea (from set)

Sweet and Sour Boxing Chicken with Rice (set) - RM 8.90

Waffles - RM 5.00

Since we had plenty of time before our next class starts, we played "Truth or Dare" using my iPod Touch. That was a real good bonding session as everyone shared their secrets. Our favorite is the "Open question" where the other players gets to decide what to ask!

Just before 3pm, we paid the bill and went back to college. Once we got out of the shuttle van, ZS realized his phone was missing. So, they went to look for it in the van and later went back to the car park. ZS then saw his phone in my car! Since I wasn't there, they had to come back.

All of us went to the lab and waited for our turn to show Mr Manoj the progress of our assignment. When we were done, KW and I went to the library and borrowed some books to improve our program.

After the lecturer checked everyone's progress, I asked him to help spot my mistake. He then told me to show it to him on Monday. I kept quiet and walked away but in my head, I was saying "F*CK OFF, YOU LAZY P*G!"

All of us then took the shuttle van to our cars. ZS took his phone from my car before I made my way home.

By the time I got home, it was already 5pm. After settling down, I started to use my laptop. Then at 6.30pm, I took off my contacts and went to shower. Went downstairs to watch some TV but fell asleep instead.

M woke me up and we had dinner together. Then, I came upstairs to use the laptop for a short while. Since my downloads were quite fast, I decided not to touch my computer. Wanted to watch a DVD downstairs but the player couldn't read it.

In the end, we watched The Oprah Show. She was talking about how we can now grow human organs. This is easily done in a few weeks by incubating a sponge mold and some of our blood. That really impressed me and made me feel so young! LOL!

Later, I came upstairs for a short while before going back down for some ice cream. I felt so guilty after eating the cup of ice cream as it was so rich with chocolate! But just as I washed the cup, I felt like having more. Luckily, I managed to convince myself not to have anymore.

After that, I came upstairs and started writing this post till it was 11pm. Then, I went downstairs to watch American Idol on 8TV. Unfortunately, 8TV decided not to air it. Transmission ended at 12am after some prayers for the dead Sultan.

Came upstairs to upload the pictures before ending this post. It's already 1am. Going to bed now. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...