Monday, January 25, 2010

Here and There

Woke up at about 10am today and went downstairs for some cereal. Used the laptop till it was 12pm before I went to take a shower. At about 12.30pm, I drove GG and PP to KL Sentral because they wanted to buy bus tickets.

After that, I sent them to the Millennium building in Damansara Heights. GG went to HSBC while we waited for him in the car. By the time I got home, it was already 1.50pm. It was too close to the movie time so I couldn't purchase it online.

AC, AL, MY and DY were already in Mid Valley so they bought the tickets. I quickly drove there to meet them in McD. They already bought a burger set for me so I quickly gobbled it down. Right after we were done, we went into the cinema.

McChicken Set (Regular) - RM 5.95

When we got in, the movie already started. Didn't miss any action because the characters were just talking crap. The starting of the movie was quite interesting because we didn't know what was happening.

Unfortunately, everything was predictable and lame towards the end. The action wasn't even close to what I expected when I saw the trailer. Please watch this movie ONLY IF you have already watched other movies and have TOO MUCH TIME.

The movie ended at about 4pm and we went to Jusco for a while. We left the place at 4.30pm and I went back home. I used the laptop till 5pm and took off my contacts after that. Took a short nap but J woke me up moments later.

I had to sent her to tuition so I quickly got up and took my stuff. Picked her friend at Telawi 7 before dropping them off at Jalan Bangsar. By the time I got home, it was already almost 7pm.

Used the laptop for about half an hour before having my dinner. Then, I came up to shower and went over to 97 right after that.

The adults were talking to each other while the rest of us entertained ourselves with the iPod Touch. Finally at 10.30pm, mum decided to go home. E was half-asleep so mum had to hold on to her while walking back.

I quickly came upstairs to write this post but got distracted as usual. Anyway, it's already 11.30pm and I shall go to bed soon. Good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...