Wednesday, January 28, 2009

CNY 2009: Day 03

Woke up at 8am again. Went downstairs to get some water. Came back up and started playing D2. At about 10am, I went down to eat some buns that dad bought. Watched the ending of "The Mad Monk" before coming up to play D2 again.

At about 1pm, SS and family came to our house. Dad then suggested we go to "the Coast" for lunch. We then went into our cars and dad led the way. He brought us to Hartamas Shopping Centre and dropped GM and us at the entrance.

Not long after we were seated, the rest of them arrived. We then looked through the menu and ordered our food. The menu was very similar to Chili's as they were serving Southwestern food. I ordered Caesar Salad for myself and we ordered Trio Dip to share.

Trio Dip ( = Triple Play??)

Plain Caesar Salad

After eating, we (the kids) came to the conclusion that most of the dishes weren't that nice. The only dish up to standards was the Caesar salad. The adults didn't complaint as usual but mum said PP's chicken (the one we had last night) was much nicer.

When all of us were done, dad paid the bill. Few of us then waited with GM for dad to drive the car to the pick-up point. We then hopped in the car and reached home at about 3.30pm.

2 bills = RM 183.50

I then came up and played D2 till about 5.20pm. Next, I did some stuff on facebook and started to blog at 5.54pm. After that, I went down to watch some TV with the rest of the family.

At 6.50pm, I came up and showered to get ready for tonight's dinner. We then left our house at 7.10pm and went to pick up MM and AC. Dad then drove to Chef Low for our dinner. We waited a while before SS and family arrived.

The food was quite good and I was bloated after dinner. I was then shocked when dad told me it cost RM 330!! I kept asking him about the food until he finally gave me the detailed bill. CRAZY!!

Expensive and unnecessary dinner bill

Anyway, we decided to go to Chocolate for dessert. Since there were 11 of us, mum managed to persuade the cashier to give dad a tiny complimentary cake. We also ordered some drinks and fondue.

Since it was CNY, we ordered the Fortune "Lou Sang" Fondue. I also ordered a Miss Coco (Belgium Dark Chocolate Drink). They gave us a tiramisu and use chocolate syrup to write "Happy Birthday Dad". It was so lovely and beautiful!! Tasted good too!

RM 79.40 worth of sinful desserts!

Miss Coco and Fair Lady

"Lou Sang" Fondue - RM 38.80

Comes with the Fondue

Happy Birthday Dad!!

After some chatting and eating, we left the place at about 10.15pm. Dropped MM and AC home before we went home ourselves. I then came up to blog. It's 11.45pm now. I should sleep soon because I have class tomorrow! Yikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...