Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March!

Woke up today and did the usual. Was at the bus stop by 7.40am. Wasn't the first on the bus though.

Bus Timetable

Made my way to class. Had trouble looking for the class. Luckily, I wasn't the only one. About 5 minutes later, we got in.

Lecturer made us play "People Bingo" which was really interesting. It made everyone talk to everyone. After that, we formed our group and exchanged contact details.

N and I then stayed in the lab for a while. After that, we went to the refectory. He bought Kebab and a drink for AUD14. It's crazy! Later, we went to the library and used the computers.

At about 12.30pm, I went to the city for lunch. Ate "Fish and Chips" which wasn't that great fro the price I paid.

Fish and Chips with Pepsi (600ml) - AUD 9.95

Came back to QUT and got my Student Diary. It is really modern and funky, a real good diary. Next, I went to Global Cafe and got my coffee.

Went back to the Library and used the computer. At about 4pm, I went to the garden and sorted out all my free stuff.

At 5pm, I went for my lecture. Met A from East West Eats there too. Class was interesting because he told us what we shall be doing for our assignment.

Once the class ended, I went to the bus stop. Waited a while before the bus arrived. Got home at about 7.20pm.

Ate dinner, cleaned up, and took my shower. Had some rockmelon for dessert. Used the laptop till now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...