Thursday, March 10, 2011

Optus

I woke up at about 10.30am and lazed on the bed. Later, I had cereal for breakfast. Did some revision then chatted with JW.

At 2.30pm, I got ready to go out. Took the bus to the city. Went to Virgin again. This time I gave up and went into Optus. 5 minutes after I walked out of the shop, I went in again to get my pre-paid sim card.

So yeah, I'm on Optus now. I'm using the same number so there isn't anything to worry about. Went to the library and completed my tutorial. Put some money into my printing account too. Before I left, I bumped into SL.

On the way to the bus stop, I passed by The Villager. Redeemed my free coffee there. Waited for the bus and was lucky I was going back at 6.30pm. Because if it was 7pm, we have to move to another stop since they were gonna perform maintenance.

Got home at about 7.15pm and had my dinner. Helped D clean up before taking my shower. Watched some TV and tried to fix a rubik cube. This one has pictures so it was hard to get the last piece right.

Nearly climbed up the roof but backed off since it was raining. Did some revision too. And at 10pm, we had a Skype conference with 4 of my group mates.

It ended at 12am. So here I am now finishing this post. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...