Saturday, March 26, 2011

How We Missed Earth Hour

Woke up at 11.45am today. Had digestive biscuits for breakfast. Did the laundry and later I talked to JW till about 2pm. Then, I used the laptop to play Dragon Age 2.

At about 6.30pm, D and I went up the roof. It was really nice to lie there and look at the stars. Unfortunately, my camera can't capture its beauty.

Scenery

There were at least 50 stars. But this is all the camera can see.

We had our dinner at 7pm. Later, I cleaned up and watched some TV. Took my shower and started doing some work.

Later, JW told me that they were at Starbucks for some Earth Hour promo. Then, I realized we missed Earth Hour in Aussie. And we wasted it watching TV. Damn!

Anyway, it's late now. Going off to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...