Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Coffee Bean At Last!!

Woke up at 9.45am today and went down to have some biscuits. Then, I transferred POT into my thumbdrive in case dad needed the Vostro. Then, I came up and used the laptop to blog and download POT 20.

Then, I watched some POT till 12.50pm when dad asked me to join him for lunch downstairs. After lunch, I came back up and watched POT. After watching another episode, I went down for an ice-cream break.

Then, I came up and watched 2 more episodes. Next, I went down to watch TV. M and mum was going to CzipLee and mum asked if I wanted a drink. So, I agreed and went along.

We parked at BV and walked to CzipLee. We spent about 15 minutes in CzipLee. After M paid for her hardcover exercise book, we went to Delicious to eat the Classic Chocolate Cake.

All the food there increased their price to about 10% extra. Even so, the Classic Chocolate Cake tasted even NICER than before. We also got a free serving of scones (worth RM 6.90) because mum had a voucher.

Classic Chocolate Cake *improved!*

Scones (free)

The bill - RM 12.30

It was still raining when mum paid the bill. So, we decided to go to Coffee Bean for a drink. The last time I visited Coffee Bean was in Pavilion on 16th September 2008. I then promised to never go any other outlet except the one in Pavilion.

Unfortunately, I broke my promise and ordered a Large Ice Blended The Ultimate. Mum ordered a cup of Cappuccino and we sat down and finished our drinks. Mum said she still preferred the cold drinks here.

Large Ice Blended The Ultimate + Cappuccino

When mum finished her drink, I brought my half-drank cup along and we walked to our car. When we reached home, it stopped raining. I then went upstairs to continue watching POT.

At 7.30pm, YBH talked to me about PlayByEar. At 8pm, I went to shower and had dinner after that. I then came upstairs and searched for the courses and the price of a keyboard online. I even watched some videos posted on YouTube by the academy.

At 9pm, M and I then watched POT 14 (complete the 7-episode-a-day quota) till 9.50pm. Next, we rushed downstairs and turned on AXN Beyond (Astro 809) to watch "The Middleman" at 10pm.

After the show ended, I rushed upstairs to blog. I typed pretty fast today and managed to finish this post at 11.24pm. Now, all I have to do is upload a few photos. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...