Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Computer, Computer

Woke up at 8.45am today. While waiting for my turn to use the bathroom, I went downstairs and read the newspapers. After washing up, I had some biscuits for breakfast and went back upstairs.

Started using the laptop till 2.30pm. Facebooked, checked some blogs and even played D2. E came home and I had lunch together with her. After lunch, I came up and used the laptop again. M and J came home at 5.30pm and I was still using it.

I finally got off the computer at 6.50pm and went downstairs to watch "The Nanny". At 7.30pm, I went to the kitchen and had dinner. Next, I went back out to the living room and watched "The Nanny" till 8pm.

After taking a shower, I started to blog. I'm now waiting for YM's que to go down to 112. We're going to play Mahjong Gin Rummy as AM and SC won't be in town until the 6th day of CNY. So, consider this the last night...

**Ended up going to 112 at 9pm. Waited for everyone to get ready before we watched "The Hills Have Eyes 2". The movie ended at 11.45pm and I drove myself home. Went to bed after that....**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...