Friday, January 30, 2009

CNY 2009: Day 05

Woke up around 7.30am this morning. Went back to sleep and eventually woke up at 9.30am. Washed up and changed plus had some water after that. Then, I played D2. M made some tuna sandwiches and gave me 3 slices.

Played until 1pm before Dad brought mum, M, E, PP, GG, AC and I for lunch at Lau Kau (Bak Kut Teh shop in Segambut). The food was quite good but unfortunately they ran out of "yau char guai".

Long Bean Rice

Dry, Wet, Sour Vege and Fu Chuk

We ended u packing back 3 bags of BKT because dad ordered too much. Dad paid the RM 99 bill which included a mandarin orange for everyone. By the time we reached home, it was about 3pm.

I then played D2 till about 4pm. WM came to visit and stayed till 5.20pm. Then, I used the laptop till about 6.30pm. Showered and got ready for dinner. The initial plan was to buy burger from a stall and have dinner at home.

Once I came out of the shower, dad called to say we are having dinner with DGG. So, we waited for him to come back and we went to Mama Sayang for dinner. We ordered some noodles and little dishes to try.

Vegetarian Yee Sang - RM 33

Cold Sea Coconut

Ordered the Sea Coconut again but the standard wasn't maintained. Disappointed. DGJ paid the RM 133 bill and we left. Reached home at about 9.15pm. I smsed YM and asked her if I could go down now.

At 10pm, I decided to call her. She then told me her phone was outside and asked me to come NOW. I then rushed down. YM gave me a crash course on "mahjong". We then started playing the game.

I played till about 12.40am before going home. In the end, I just lost RM3 which wasn't too bad compared to AP who lost RM 10+. Once home, I went to sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...