Saturday, January 17, 2009

Back To Blogging

Woke up at 9.45am and went to wash up. Then, I started playing Diablo 2 till lunch time. Stopped for a while to call Pizza Hut and ordered the Golden Fortune pizza and another Hawaiian Chicken.

It was 2 pizzas for RM 40 but I had to pay RM 8.80 extra for the Golden Fortune. So, the total after tax was RM 53.50. Pizza arrived at 1.50pm. After another few moments of D2, I went downstairs for lunch.

M and her friends were watching some comedy. Watched a little bit of it before coming back up to play D2. I managed to finish Act 3 and move on to Act 4 just before 3pm. Then, I decided to get ready for the gathering.

After I was done and dressed, I called H and told her I'm coming now. I then picked H, ZW and A all from H's house. Next, we had to go to TMC because LA requested to buy Jalapenos. I dropped the girls down and waited in the car.

Few minutes later, they hopped back in the car and I drove on. I then managed to get us to Kelana Jaya without getting lost. Once there, we had to call LA and ask her for exact directions to her house.

We passed the guard house and found LA's house. After I parked, the guard came in the motorcycle and told me to go back to the guard house and register. So, I drove back there to register...

After I registered, I went back to LA's house and parked again. MR and T were already here. Went to the kitchen to say "hi" to her mum. After chilling for a while, MF and Y arrived.

Then, MR, T and LA went to buy some ice while the rest of us stayed and hang out. La's dad then got hungry and asked everyone to start eating. We all had the mee rebus except H (vegetarian).

When they came back from buying ice, they sat with us at the table and chatted for quite some time. After that, the other guys went out for a smoke while I stayed with the girls and we chatted more.

LA gave everyone a "Eiffel Tower" keychain and we took some photos. When the guys came back, it was time to cut the cake. MF, H and LA all cut the cake because their birthdays were close to each other (22/12, 25/12, 12/1),

It was a chocolate indulgence! After patiently waiting for my turn, I finally got my piece. We then sat there eating the cake and chat some MORE. Since H needed to go back early (and the other 3 of us have to follow her), LA asked us to go upstairs.

She asked everyone to write stuff on her cupboard with a permanent marker. After we did, she gave us some "snickers" and "skittles". Before leaving, we took a big load of photos. After a long long goodbye, we hopped in the car at 7.15pm.

Traffic wasn't that bad but it wasn't smooth either. Anyway, since H was in a hurry, I sent her home first. She reached home at 7.40pm and I felt sorry for that (her dinner in Cheras was at 7pm).

Next, I dropped ZW at TMC and dropped A at SMK Bangsar as usual. By the time I reached home, it was 8.08pm. I texted mum and found out that they already left for dinner without me.

Anyway, I was still full from the food so I didn't eat dinner. After a shower, I then started blogging. The rest of the family came back at 8.50pm. M then asked me to go over to 97 and play D2. I told her to go first and will join them after I blog.

So, I ending this post here and going to over to play more D2. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...