Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back To College

Woke up at about 6.40am and laid on the bed waiting for my 7am alarm to ring. Once it did, I got out of bed and went to to bathroom to wash up, shower and get dressed. At 7.35am, I left for college.

Reached TPM at about 8am. Bought 2 parking tickets before going to park my car. As I was early, there were plenty of parking spots. Once in the building, I noticed how little people there were in APIIT.

The worst thing was that the lift was in "exhibition mode" whereby the lift went extra slow to allow visitors to "admire" the view. Anyway, I was the first to reach class. I called AC and found out that he was already in campus.

Moments later, more and more people started showing up. AC and I then accompanied DY to the cafeteria to get a drink. We then came back up and waited for the lecturer.

At about 8.35am, the lecturer arrived. He was our "managing business" lecturer and this is the only subject that we have combined with Group 2 of our course. The lecturer gave quite an impression for the first day.

During the break, AL suggested we play cards. We ended up playing "Chor Dai Dee" and I won about 3 rounds. We wrote down who owed who and planned to pay each other at the end of the day.

After class, we went straight to the lab for our "Internet Application" lab session. Our lecturer was this guy from Pakistan called Omer. He seems like quite a patient and nice guy.

One hour later, class was over. We then went to Kuchai Lama with the intention to have "pan mee" in Jojo as recommended by AC. Unfortunately, it wasn't open. So, we ended up in Station 1 instead.

All of us ordered the set which came with soup and ice plum lemon. Mine was set B which was some noodles. While waiting for the food to come, we played cards again.

Ice Plum Lemon

Set B - Noodles + Soup + Drink

The bill

The noodles were okay and so was everything else. I paid the RM 71.50 bill and the paid me back later. We then went to ENT3 for our IA class with Lili Budiman.

Class was from 1.45pm till 3.45pm. All of us waited till 2.45pm and the lecturer still didn't come in the class. Numerous attempts made by AC and JW to call the lecturer failed too. So at 3pm, everyone decided to go home.

It wasn't all bad though. While waiting, we played cards again and had some sweets. Before we left, I collected my winnings which came up to about RM 7. Went to college with RM 50 and even after lunch, I came home with RM 47.

Once home, I did some facebooking till about 4pm and chatted till about 4.45pm before playing D2. Played D2 all the way till 7.10pm. Then, I stopped and all of us went over to 97 for dinner as GM didn't cook.

After dinner, we watched "The nanny". Once it ended, all of us kids went home. I quickly went to shower and called YM to come over when I was done. Moments later, she arrived with her laptop.

Due to some technical errors, we only played D2 at 9pm. We played together till about 11pm. Then, we discussed some FW and other stuff. I then let her out at about 11.30pm.

At 11.45pm, YM called and asked me to go to 112 and help her move AM's bed. There was water leaking onto AM's beds and she wasn't strong enough to do it alone. I quickly rushed down to help her because I needed to be back by 12am.

Once there, she opened the door for me. We then went ahead and moved the mattress. While moving the bottom mattress (which was EXTRA WET), the "mattress juice" flowed out! When we finally moved the mattress out, I quickly asked YM to let me out because it was already 11.55pm.

I rushed home and got ready to book courts for Feb 19. Once the clock hit 12am, I submitted the form and managed to book the court for dad. I then started blogging till now, 1.15am!! I'm going to sleep NOW! Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...