Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bad For Health

Woke up at 8.11am today. Used the bathroom and went downstairs for breakfast after that. Just had some digestive biscuits and water before coming up to use the laptop and play D2. This time, I streamed some CNY songs like YM taught.

At about 11.45am, GM called me down and ask me to drive her to TMC. So, I stopped by TMC and she went to buy the chicken while I waited in the car. After she bought what she wanted, I then drove home.

Continued using the laptop till 2.15pm. Then, went down to have lunch with E, J and mum. After lunch, I wanted to watch "The Eye". Unfortunately it couldn't play so I decided to watch "Seven Pounds" instead.

Will Smith starred in this show. It started confusing and mysterious at first. The best part of the movie only started during the last half an hour. It was emotional and I even cried a few times. Probably the most tears I shed for a movie.

After sitting there for 2 whole hours, I came up to use the laptop for a short while. Then, I went back downstairs to watch TV with M and E. At 6pm, I stopped watching TV and went to shower.

Next, I used the laptop to facebook till 7pm. Had a 10-minute nap before going down for dinner. After dinner, I came up to play D2 again!

At about 8.30pm, all of us went to 97. M and I went upstairs to watch AC play D2. We stayed there till about 10.10pm before going home. I then came home and watched the remaining 20 minutes of American Idol.

Then, we watched the Finale of "make me a supermodel". At 11.30pm, I came upstairs and remembered that I left my D2 game hanging. I then finished up a section of it before turning it off.

After that, I quickly started blogging because it was already 12.08am. it's 12.30am now and I will be sleeping as soon as I post this. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...