Saturday, January 3, 2009

Unbelievable!!

Woke up at 10am and realized that I was suppose to go cycling at 8.30am. I quickly looked for M and she told me that it was raining at the time so they didn't go.

I then started blogging for new year's eve till about 12pm. Then, M, E, dad and I went down to 112 because AM told me CM and her kids were there. Once we arrived, SC was leaving the house and told us nobody is at home!

Dad called AM and she told us that KK and AP went to pick CM and her kids up. AM and YM were in BV. Since we don't know what to eat, dad asked AM to prepare lunch for M, E and I too. We then went to Chun Heong to pack lunch for mum.

After buying the food, we dropped the lunch for mum. Then, we drove back down to 112. AM and YM were already back. WM and her kids were also here. AM and YM went to prepare lunch while the rest of us waited.

Moments later, CM and her kids arrived with KK and AP. After a while playing with SY and DZ, lunch was ready. It was actually leftovers from SC's Godmum's New Year Eve Party. There was 2 flavours available. Cream (mostly can taste the beef) or Tomato (mostly can taste the pineapples!).

Spaghetti with 2 different sauces

After lunch, dad went home. AM then got everyone (all below YM's age) to play "Fighting For the Spoon". It was another version of "Heart attack" but when the person gets the set, everyone has to take a spoon from the pile. If 6 people play, there will only be 5 spoons.

All 5 spoons in the pile

There was once where LZ and I snatched for the spoon while the spoon moved here and there. I laughed really hard on that incident. Unfortunately, when E was playing in another round, someone accidentally scratched her finger!

Everyone's mood was destroyed but we still played on. YM left the game to look for their Uno Cards. Suddenly, AM started thinking of other less dangerous games and thought of Gin Rummy! We agreed and ended up playing that till 6.20pm!!

This version of Gin Rummy used 2 decks of cards carved into mahjong. The first game was really confusing because their rules were totally different from the one we play with PP!! After a while, we got used to it and had fun.

Had some "tong sui" in between the games

At 6.20pm, WM sent the 3 of us back home. Immediately, I took my Fuji and rode it down to look for AM. Both of us then cycled for about 2 rounds before going back to 112. Then, I rode back up home.

While riding up, I saw a couple walking downhill. Not long after that, I saw a guy in dark clothes with a full faced helmet riding his motorbike downhill. The helmet was tinted till I couldn't see his face. I was imagining this guy was a crook!

Then, when I was nearly home, I heard a BANG!! It was almost like a wooden plank smashed into 2. I turned back and saw the couple running to their right (near the houses) for cover. The motorcyclist then hopped back on the bike and rode off.

I was kinda afraid that the guy would come back. I didn't even know what to think. I then continued riding to my house. Once there, I panted for awhile before telling mum. She then walked out to see the commotion.

There were some people gathered further downhill (probably where the incident happened) but we decided not to go and be NOSY! I then went in to rest and watch TV. It was actually quite scary and I don't wanna imagine what the guy could have done.

As it was nearly 7pm, I quickly showered and got ready. Then, M and I packed our laptops and went down to 112. Before we got in and out of the car, I made sure it was really safe before we made our move.

We went inside 112 and had our dinner at about 7.30pm. Then, we chatted and played with the kids for awhile. Next, we played CS for about 1.5 hours. After that, we decided to play Gin Rummy.

We played Rummy till 12.15am which is when I lost every single cent (fake chips) that was given to me!! M and I then went home. Again, I made sure it was really safe before going in and out.

At home, E was already sleeping. I then started blogging till now which is 1.48am. Going to sleep as soon as I upload the photos. Night....

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...