Saturday, January 31, 2009

CNY 2009: Day 06

Woke up at 10.15am today. Washed up, get some water and M made a slice of tuna sandwich for me. Wasted about an hour searching for character editors and diablo2 stuff. It was a fruitless search.

I then continued to blog and did some facebook. At 12.20pm, GG called and asked me to bring him to buy 4D. I then drove him to Lucky Garden and waited for him to get his stuff done. Then, we dropped by Chun Heong to look for Prawn Mee.

Since they didn't have, he hopped back on and I drove to Rocky. Waited for him to buy his favourite noodles. Reached home at about 1.10pm. I completed blogging by 1.20pm. Since we still had time, M and I went down to 112.

Everyone was there and we spend the half a hour watching WM's Chiang Mai trip. There were a few interesting parts in the video. At 1.50pm, we received a call from mum saying everyone was ready to go.

It was raining so we borrowed their umbrella to get inside our car. Once home, all of us got in the Avanza and dad went to 97 to pick GG and PP. We then rushed to 70. We arrived at 2.30pm.

Boxing Chicken, Potato Ball, Sausage, Spring Roll and Curry Puff

At about 2.45pm, the food was served. After eating, we went inside the house. At around 3.45pm, the lion dance crew arrived. We then watched the 2 lions dancing around the house. That lasted about half an hour.

Next, we just went inside the house and chatted. We some how or rather managed to occupy ourselves till 7pm. We then finally left home with some of the leftovers from the buffet. Dad then drove to Damansara Heights to get some burgers for our dinner.

Otai Beef Special

Once home, I immediately ate my dinner and went to shower. It was exactly 8.30pm when I was done. I then drove to 112 to play Mahjong. We watched about 5 minutes of TV before proceeding.

AP, YM and I played till 12.30am before finally going home. Stopped at around 11.30am for some food. Overall, I lost about RM 12. The only consolation was that I won the final round!

Came home and started to blog. It's 1.10am now and I'm going to sleep in 5 mins. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...