Friday, January 9, 2009

Friday Oh Friday

**Eat the following food at your own risk. It caused food poisoning to me and my family**

Woke up around 10am today. Used the laptop to chat, blog and facebook till noon. When the girls came back from school, I went down to eat lunch with them. Watched some TV before I came up and used the laptop again.

At about 2.40pm, M and I cycled down to 112. We went in and took YM's Diablo II CD (with permission of course). KK and AP also told us that WM's bag got snatched. The 2 of us then cycled back home in the hot sun.

Once home, I spend a couple of hours installing and cracking "diablo 2". Even after cracking, it didn't work. In the end, I went onlne and got some support. At about 6pm, I managed to get it done.

I then took the rest of the time to burn more DVDs (because it requires CD to play) and testing out the game on all 3 computers. Once M came out of the shower, I went in. Came out at about 7.10pm.

Then, M, E, mum and I went to BabaLow for dinner. GM and J stayed at home (dad packed for them) and dad went to somewhere else for dinner.

Once there, I ordered Mee Siam, Kaya Toast Bun and Iced Nescafe. The mee siam was the usual. Toast bun was quite good. Nescafe wasn't that bad either. I also took a Pai Tee from M which was average.

Iced Nescafe - RM 2

Mee Siam - RM 4

Kaya Toasted Bun - RM 1.50

Pai Tee - RM 4.50

After E finished her food, mum paid and we left. While mum drove home, I called AM and asked if we could go to 112 now. She told me she was still in office but asked us to go because AP and SC is there.

The bill - RM 29.90

AP, KK and SC were finishing their dinner when M and I arrived. When dinner was over, AP brought out some Cempedak and I ate some of it. After eating a few of it, I went to wash my hands.

Cempedak

Not long after that, AM came home. We waited for her to finish dinner before we stated playing Gin Rummy. We played till about 10pm before dad called. He asked if we wanted burger. I then took orders and told dad to get 4 chicken burgers.

Otai Chicken Burger

About 20 minutes later, dad dropped the burgers at 112. When we finished the round, we took a break and ate the burgers. We then continued to play till 12.10am. Since it was getting late, we ended the game.

SC drove M and I home after that. Mum stayed up to give us the key! Once back home, I quickly came upstairs and turned on the laptop. Started blogging and chatting till now (1.27am). Should be sleeping soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...