Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Boring Weekend

Woke up at 11.33am and washed up. Then, I started using the laptop and downloaded POT (Pages of Treasure). At 12.30pm, went over to 97 for lunch as MM already bought some food back.

She bought Char Siew and Chicken rice for me and I just ate it up while they chatted. Mum even spotted a "love bite" on AC! Anyway, I finished my lunch and MM let me try some Singleton Cheese with crackers.

Weird Looking Cheese with Crackers

The cheese was brown in colour with yellow boxes. The texture was just like the normal cheese but I couldn't really taste the cheese because the crackers had some salty flavouring too.

I then laid at the sofa while we chatted. At 2.20pm, we finally went home. I came up and blogged about day5. I then downloaded more POT.

At about 4.20pm, SS and SS came back with GM. They bought some curry puffs and I went down to eat one. Mum suggested I borrow the drill from MM so that SS could help me drill on the bike hook.

I then went over to MM's place and borrowed the drill. I had to go back another time to get the drill bits. After that, we measured the bike and even moved the things away. At the last minute, mum said that the bikes were blocking our door.

In the end, we decided to drill the hook near the store room. That alone took some time because it was quite hard to drill. After drilling 3 out of 4 holes, somehow the drill couldn't penetrate deep into the wall.

So, SS used a smaller screw to screw my bike hook. We then tried to drill 4 more holes for the second bike rack. Unfortunately, the drill wasn't strong enough again. So, we decided to call it a day. SS is going to borrow a industrial drill from KF some other day to drill the second one.

The bike hook in Action

We then packed the stuff and cleaned the area. M's gary fisher was then hooked up to the wall. We bought some bread when the breadman came. After that, I waited for my turn to shower.

I came out of the shower at about 7.20pm. All of us then went for dinner. Dad brought us to Taman Maluri and we ended up eating at Old Taste Ipoh White Coffee.

I ordered a Old Taste White Coffee (cold), Old Taste Kaya Butter Thick Toast and a Old Taste Nasi Lemak Rendang Chicken. The coffee was okay and the toast was good. But, I still like the one from Old Town because their bread are more crunchy.

Old Taste White Coffee (cold)

Old Taste Kaya Butter Thick Toast

Old Taste Nasi Lemak Rendang Chicken

The Nasi Lemak was quite nice too. The chicken was good and tasty, the ikan bilis was crunchy and yummy too! The sambal was great too but I only took a bit and gave the rest to dad. The nuts tasted like the usual...

Our dinner turned out to be RM 94.50. After paying, we came home. It was 9.20pm when we reached home. E was supposed to sleep at 9.30pm but she didn't finish her holiday homework.

The dinner bill

It's 10.30pm now and nobody has even touched their beds. Luckily, I don't need to go to class tomorrow. Still have about 3 weeks of holidays, HAHA!! Should be sleeping early after I get my stuff done. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...