Saturday, January 24, 2009

LF Reunion Dinner

Woke up around 8am again. Went downstairs for awhile before coming up to use the laptop and play D2. Then, went downstairs to eat some SunMoulin pastry for breakfast. Came back up to use the laptop.

Moments later, M and I were called down to help GM burn some "Gam Zhi" (so called money for the dead). After a long burning session, I came back upstairs to play D2.

At 12.10pm, all of us left the house and went for Dim Sum lunch with MM, AC, GG and PP. J didn't go because her friends came over. They had pizza for lunch. We then went to 97 and MM followed behind dad's car as she doesn't know they way to New Eden.

Besides us, there were only one other table! The rest of the staff were already getting ready to close for the day and preparing for the next. Anyway, we still had quite a good lunch. I didn't really eat much but I was still full after drinking some tea.

We then went home after dad paid (RM 80++). Once home, I turned off (it was left on) the laptop and packed it up. M and I then went downstairs and waited for MM to reach home. Once they were home, AC called us.

M and I then went over to 97. We played D2 with AC. I then started giving away all my unique items for them to use. When we were ready, we played the game. It was fun playing with so many people. We even managed to kill Diablo in less than 5 minutes.

We were too into the game until we heard AC's watch's hourly beep. M asked if it was 4pm and AC answered 5PM!! We quickly did one last quest for M before packing up and going home.

SS and family were already there. Went to shower and get ready for the dinner. It was only 5.40pm then and still lots of time to kill. So, we chatted. Suddenly, someone thought of playing a family game.

Mum put in some money into 22 packets of AngPau (one RM10, one RM 6, one RM2 and the rest were RM1). Then we stuck them onto the railing for us to have a lucky pick after dinner. Next, we just played some Uno Stacko until everyone arrived.

22 Ang Pau on Railing!!

Bowl of Red Scrolls

At 7pm, I turned on the laptop and waited for C to get online. Luckily, she came online just on time. After chatting for awhile, we started to "Low" the "Yee Sang". We even brought the laptop to the table so that C could "Low" with her FINGERS!!

After it was all mixed up, I even took some of it and "fed" it to her. Next, we left the laptop facing the dinner table so she could see all of us eating. At about 7.40pm, LC, M, K and I went to TMC to get some stuff.

LC drove the Avanza and I was worried at times. Anyway, we got inside TMC and bought some Longan, Lychee, Peaches, soft drinks, shandy and chips plus a bag of ice. We then made our way back with all the stuff.

Once home, we started making the punch. We had some tough times with the lousy can opener but still managed. This time, we poured Ice Cream Soda instead of water. The only form of water was the ice.

Just when everyone finished with the punch, we started the Lucky Pick. First, we each took a small scroll of paper from the soup bowl. The number in the paper determined who gets to pick the "AngPau" first.

I got "10" so I patiently waited for my turn. SS who got "22" kept asking everyone else to hurry up!! By the way, C pre-picked and got "4". When It was C's turn, LC pointed at one Ang Pau and C agreed to it.

All of us proudly showed our number before taking the angpau. As usual, mum was the photographer. When my turn came, I picked one of the middle angpau and went back to my seat.

Once everyone got their ang pau, we opened it together to see who got the "Grand Prize". M turned out to have the RM10, LC got the RM6 and CQ got the RM2. The rest of us got RM1...

DGG and family left after the game. Before that, LC distributed the fortune cookies to everyone. Not long after that, SGG and family left too. As it was still early, the rest of us watched a Magic Show on NTV7.

My Fortune Cookie + Message

After the show, SS and family left. J went to bed while mum and dad watched "7 Pounds". Since I had nothing else to do, I took E's bolster and laid on the sofa while watching with them. I didn't cry that much this time. But, I still managed to shed one drop of tear during the final scene.

The movie ended at around 1.40am. Went right to bed after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...