Thursday, January 8, 2009

Avanzaless

Woke up at 8.10 am today because I wanted to give myself time before going to PBE. After using the laptop for an hour or so, I felt tired and decided to go back to sleep.

Woke up around 10.30pm and went downstairs to eat some cake for breakfast. Came up and used the laptop for another few moments. I then went down at 11.30am.

At that time, I was 15/16 about going ahead with the lessons. Dad suddenly told me to follow him to get my car done. I then came up and called Stanley (PBE guy) and told him I won't be coming.

I was about to tell him I will call again when I'm interested but he went ahead and asked me why I wasn't coming and if I could come tomorrow. Without thinking, I told him tomorrow morning.

Went back downstairs and took all the stuff in my car out. Then, I tailed dad to Permaisuri where the workshop was. After about 15 minutes of talking to the person in charge, we left.

Dad drove to a run-down bakery to get some nice kaya puffs. Unfortunately, they were only making new year cookies this month. Then, dad drove to his customer's place while I waited in the car for him to be done.

We then made our way home. In the car, my headache started. It was almost 1pm when we reached home. I came up and slept for a while. Then, I went downstairs and watched TV.

Had lunch after E came home from school (2.30pm). Next, I came upstairs and used the laptop for awhile. Then, I ate some ice cream and watched TV again. Fell asleep while watching TV as usual.

Still with the headache, I came upstairs again. Used the laptop to help mum transfer some pictures and also burned POT into a DVD. SS came and visited us and I chatted with him for awhile about C.

At 5.30pm, the architect came and look at our house. Dad didn't come home yet so we didn't let the guy come in. When dad came back, dad showed him around and I followed them too.

At 6.30pm, M and I went to cycle around the area. We did about 5 rounds of our usual till 7pm. Then, the "raj students" started coming out. We did another 2 rounds to pass them before riding down to T4.

We then rode back up to our house. As we went in, dad left for badminton and the architect was leaving too. We then watched "the nanny" till 8pm. I waited for M before we had dinner.

After looking at the dishes, I didn't want to eat. I then gave my rice to M while I ate some chocolates and biscuits. Next, I came up to shower and use the laptop again.

At 9.15pm, YM smsed me and told me to come by and get the CD from her. I asked mum to drop me but she just ignored. I then slept at the sofa till 10pm. Then, I woke up and watched some "Steps".

When it ended, I came upstairs with a bad and disappointed mood. M then asked mum why she didn't want to send me. At last, mum offered to send me. But, I just decided to ignore her. So much for helping her...

Anyway, I chatted with some people and started to blog. While blogging, I went to Meetoto and listened to random people singing. It's 11.44pm now. Should be sleeping soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...