Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Week 1 Of 2009 Gone...

Planned to wake up earlier today because I wanted to call "PlayByEar" and "MK Edutainment" in the morning. I woke up too early and slept back. When I woke up, it was already 11.30am!

I went downstairs, changed and had some water. Then, I decided to call PBE. The guy then told me to come today and I didn't want to rush so I told him tomorrow at 2pm. So, I decided to go tomorrow and check it out before calling MK.

I then watched POT 15 and had lunch after that. Dad brought home some "sui gao" from Sungai Wei as add-on to our lunch. After lunch, I came back up to watch another 3 episodes of POT.

Yummy Sui Gao

Next, I went downstairs to have an ice cream. Then, I came back up and watched the remaining 2 episodes of POT. It was a happy ending at last for the family. By the time I finished, it was 5.20pm.

I then used the laptop to chat and search for keyboards. At 7.20pm, I showered and had dinner. After watching some TV, I came up to use the laptop. Few moments later, I went down again.

Watched TV till 11pm and came up to chat, facebook and blog. It's 12.30am already. Should be sleeping soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...