Friday, January 23, 2009

Unwell

Woke up around 8am as usual. Again, I had biscuits for breakfast. Then, I came upstairs to use the laptop and played some D2 too. At 12.20pm, I stopped and went down to watch 10 minutes of TV.

The show ended at 12.30pm and I went to SMKBB to pick M and J up. We had lunch after coming home. Then, I decided to watch "Clique" but there were problems with the DVD. So, I watched "Martian Child".

It was a movie about a male widowed writer adopting a child. This child thinks he is from MARS!! Anyway, the movie showed us how they got together and bonded. The ending was quite good too. The most irrelevant part was that I cried when their dog died! Don't know why...

After the movie, I started getting a headache. M woke up from her sleep and said the same too. We then continued watching some TV. After awhile, I came up to play D2.

At 4.45pm, GM asked me to drive her to a clinic in Lucky Garden. I dropped E and her there and went round Lucky Garden to look for a parking spot. There were many parking spots elsewhere but if I parked there, I wouldn't be able to know when GM will be done.

So, I went about 10 rounds without getting a parking space. Just then, GM was done so I stopped and let her get in. Went right home after that.

E and I then watched some TV till about 6pm. Then, M and I started playing D2. At 7.45pm, I stopped and went down for dinner. After dinner, I lazed around and ended up watching Oprah.

Once I came out of the shower, SS, SS and K were here. They came to help GM clean up the altar. The few of us then watched Discovery Channel. Out of nowhere, dad smsed me and said he won a 32 inch Hitachi LCD TV!!

Anyway, M and I watched CSU (crime scene university) at10pm till 11pm. Then, we watched "I survived a Japanese game show" on 8TV. Next, J and I stayed up to watch American Idol at 11.45pm till 12.45am.

My headache was on throughout the day but after American Idol, it mysteriously went away. Headache or not, I still decided to go to bed without blogging as it was late...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...