Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy Birthday M

Woke up at 10am today. Went downstairs for a drink before coming upstairs to use the laptop. Mum then told me about the surprise lunch that M's friend was planning. I then continued using the laptop till 2.30pm.

E came back from school and got ready. When mum came home, we then went to pick M and J form school. Mum then told M we were going to Chili's to celebrate her birthday. Once there, M already spotted the bunch of girls from outside the restaurant.

Anyway, M had lunch with them while Mum, J, E and I sat in another table. I ordered Chicken Crispers and Mango Juice. The chicken was disappointing because the portion shrunk and the batter was completely different and NOT NICE!!

Chicken Crispers - portion shrunk, taste failed!!

4 person bill!!

After an hour of late lunch, mum paid the bill and we left. All of us were FULL!! We left M and her friends there and came back for them later. We followed mum to the bank and ended up in a stall after that.

Mum then decided to buy a RM 99 Japanese Cat for M as her present. Moments later, M and OJS and K came to look for us. As I predicted, M didn't bother about it. Anyway, we paid up and went to the car.

Mum dropped us home and went for her appointment. I then used the laptop for awhile before going down to 112. Just as I left, it was raining. Still went down though.

Once there, I transferred GOL to WM's laptop. Then, I helped KK out a bit with the altar. After some chatting with WM, we decided to go to BV. I wanted to get a hair cut while WM needed to buy some food.

LZ followed me to Cut N Go while WM went to Village Grocer. While waiting, I was wondering when the lady hair dresser would come. I then gave up and decided to let the guy cut my hair.

Just as I paid the machine, the lady came back from her break! Even better, the lady was taking odd numbers and my number was "101". All I had to do was wait another turn before I get my hair cut.

WM then brought LZ home first. At 6.06pm, my turn came. She took just about 10 minutes to get my hair done. After that, she even said my "ang pau" will multiply by 2 with this haircut. I said "whatever" in my mind.

To my surprise, WM was waiting for me. She came with umbrellas because it was raining. Aww, what a good auntie. We quickly went back to 112. I got my hard disk and car keys, then I ran into the car.

I drove back home and it was already 6.25pm. M and her friends were already 10 minutes late for tuition. Anyway, I dropped them off and came home. Settled some stuff in D2 and used the laptop till 8pm.

Then, mum came home. Once everyone was ready and dad came home with M, we hopped into the car. M wanted to go to TGIF and dad claimed there is one outlet in MV. We went all the way there and found out it was "Prince".

Since we weren't hungry, we decided to drive to the TGIF near Digital Mall. Once there we were seated in the non-smoking section. I then realised the 3rd floor was closed! All of us weren't that hungry.

Mum got this for M too - M didn't appreciate it!

In the end, we ordered a soup, 2 appetizers (Boneless Wings and something else) and a entree (Chicken Fingers) plus a dessert (Chocolate Malt Cake). The wings were good and so was the other appetizer that mum ordered.

Boneless Wings - Not bad

Chicken Fingers - BOO!!

Chocolate Malt Cake - Tasted weird

Unfortunately, we had a rude waitress plus the chicken fingers was just as bad as Chili's Chicken Crispers. The malt cake was not really nice too. E ordered some ice cream thing but they served us a plain ice cream and charged us the more expensive creation.

After pointing that out, the rude waitress cancelled and didn't charge us for the vanilla ice cream. Again, all of us were bloated. Overall, the food was okay but we still chatted quite well.

Bill, Bill, Bill

Dad paid the bill and we went off. M went to 7-eleven and wanted to buy "anything" and "whatever". When she checked the expiry date, all the cans were expired. So, she bought Justea instead.

We then went home. It was already 10pm while we were in the car. Once home, I relaxed a while before coming up and blog. It's 11.33pm n0w and I better start uploading the pics and go to bed. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...