Sunday, January 25, 2009

CF Reunion Dinner

Woke up at about 9am. Washed up, drank some water, and started to blog for the previous day. At about 10.30am, M said dad is bringing us to McD for breakfast. I then went to change. E, M and I went with dad.

I ordered HotCakes with Sausage Set which was quite expensive if you ask me. Even so, at least it didn't taste bad at all. After I finished my coffee, I played with the cup and broke it! No refills for me...

Hot Cakes with Sausage

By the time we got home, it was already 11.30am. M and I played some D2 till about 1.30pm. Dad bought some food back from the coffee shop and we went down for lunch. I had Dry "Lou Shu Fan" which was quite nice.

After lunch, we called AC and told him we were coming over. M and I then brought the laptops over to 97 and the 3 of us played D2 again. We played till 5.30pm and managed to finish Act 1 in Nightmare mode.

Then, we rushed home in the slight drizzle. We then took turns to shower while the rest watched TV. All of us got ready and left the house at 6.30pm.

Dad then drove to Chef Low to get the Suckling Pig. He then revealed it was RM 150 for 1 small pig!! I was shocked but GM said it was a standard price. I guess I'm just a "Frog under a Coconut shell"... Haha!

We reached GTA's house at 7.10pm. We waited for about 15 minutes before everything was done. All of us then started with the "Yee Sang" from One Noodle. This Yee Sang was said to be more healthier because they added pear and mango. It costs RM 60 per plate and we ordered 2.

After that, we started eating our dinner. The kids (including me) took some food and sat at a separate table. The suckling pig was BAD because it wasn't fresh anymore. The lamb wasn't even half as nice as the Christmas lamb. It was too dry and the less juicy.

I didn't have much that night. We then walked around after dinner. Luckily, they started making fruit punch. That at least made my stomach contented. After a long and boring time walking, talking and watching tennis, M suggested Gin Rummy.

M then took the cards from our car and the grandkids played Gin Rummy with their Grandmother. We played about 8 rounds before MM and family had to go. We stopped playing and wanted to go home too.

Inside the TV room, M was watching tennis. It was on tie-break so we watched with the intention of watching Novak win in straights. He then lost the 3rd set so we decided to go home.

It was already 11.30pm when we reached home. The tennis match was already over because Novak won the 4th set. I then flipped between 8tv, AEC and WLT. Watched those channels and counted down with some Hong Kong stars who were at Citywalk.

Since it was CNY, I stayed up and watched some performances till about 1am. I then decided to go right to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...