Monday, January 5, 2009

Wasted Time

Couldn't really sleep the whole night. Keep waking up and going back to dreamland for about 5 times. I then decided to put on my glasses at 6am to check my download. After that, I laid on my bed till 7am before I returned to dreamland.

Woke up around 8.45am and all my downloads were complete! Went downstairs to have some biscuits for breakfast. Then, I came up to use the laptop to blog and download more POT.

Pages of Treasure

At about 11am, I started watching POT till episode 4. M and J then came back from school at 2.30pm. I then joined them for lunch. After that, we watched some TV and I ate some ice cream.

Then, M and I came up and watched POT again. M watched with me till the beginning of episode 7 but left to return her uniform and get a smaller size. After I finished episode 7, I went downstairs to watch TV.

At 6.45pm, mum and M came back. M suggested we go cycling and so I agreed. We cycled about 4 rounds and then, AO APPEARED!! We quickly cycled another round and went home immediately.

We reached home at about 7.25pm. We watched "The Nanny" till 8pm before the lot of us had dinner. I then came up to use the laptop but dad had to bring it for an appointment. So, I gave it to him and used the desktop to burn some DVDs.

After I showered, I watched half an hour of nothing before turning on "Narnia 2" on the TV to watch. Few of them joined me to watch this show. At 11.55pm, the movie ended. I thought of sleeping but remembered I needed to "voyage to BC".

So, I turned on the laptop to settle those stuff. At 12.30am, I went to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...