Monday, January 19, 2009

My Day in 112

Woke up quite early today. At 7.45am, went down and read some newspaper. At about 8.30am, I had leftover pizza for breakfast. Then, I played D2 till about 1pm. Managed to finish the whole game just in time.

AM called and asked me to join her for lunch. Before I came down, she called me and told me she needed RM 30 exact. Apparently her taxi didn't have the change. So, I took RM 20 from GM and gave her my RM 10.

After she paid, we went inside and settle down. Then, we walked to SNM for lunch. As usual, we ordered 2 banana leaf meal and, teh tarik and a "ayam kicap". AM paid for the lunch.

Next, we went to Public Bank because AM had to do some stuff and change some new notes for "ang pau". While waiting, we chatted (we were the only ones talking). After she got the few stacks of money, she stuffed it in my poor little pants pocket.

Then, we walked back to 112. AM turned on "Lau Fu Zi" (Old Master Q) cartoon series for me to watch. It was kinda slow moving story and not as funny as the comic. After about more than an hour, we went out again.

This time, we went to BV. We lined up at the ATM to get some cash. While in the line, I found out that the hair-dresser on duty was the guy. So, I didn't want to cut my hair. Next, we went to Village Grocer to get some Spaghetti Sauce and Pineapples.

AM paid the total of RM 10. Then, we walked to the post office because AM wanted to renew her licence. After that, we went back to 112, put our stuff down, and went cycling.

Once we reached my house, it started to drizzle. I then accompanied AM half way back to her house before going home. I then took a shower and packed the laptop. Then, I drove the car down to 112.

When I reached 112, I rang the bell, called the house phone and even called AM. After 5 minutes, there was still no answer. I then went inside the car and wait for her. Moments later, I saw her walking back with some groceries.

I then parked my car into 112 and went in. Apparently, she went to buy more spaghetti because the old ones were eaten by the lizards. She also bought Campbell soup for dinner.

While she was preparing for dinner, I played D2. This time, I just wandered around re-killing monsters. I played till about 8pm before we had dinner. We chatted till YM came home.

Tomato Spaghetti

Campbell Mushroom Soup

At about 8.30pm, AM put in "Mid Night Meat Train" and all of us was glued to it. It was a silly show anyway but we just watched it for the gruesome killing scenes. Next, we used our own laptops and chatted.

AM then searched and loaded "RK House" on youtube. Although I watched it before, I was laughing very hard with everyone else. I then started blogging till now (11.20pm).

Everyone are in their own rooms now. I'm going to leave soon too. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...