Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY 2009: Day 02

Woke up at 8am again today. I guess I'm biologically set to wake up at this time already. Went downstairs to do some "business" and showered. Then, came up and blogged. Since I still had time, I played some D2.

At about 11am, we left the house. We finally reached our destination (GM's sister's house) at about 12++PM. It's a central place for all the relatives from GM's side of the family to meet up every 2nd day of CNY.

Quite a few people were already there. After greeting everyone, I just sat at the living room and ate junk food, chat and watched TV. We stayed there till about 4pm before we finally left. Stopped at a petrol station before going home.

Reached home at about 5pm. I then watched 15 minutes of Phineas and Ferb before coming up to blog. Went to shower and get ready after that. At 6.50pm, we went to SS's mum's house for dinner.

We arrived at about 7.15pm. We waited a few more moments before we had dinner. The food a good and I ate quite a lot today. SS then put on "Ip Man" for us to watch. Movie ended at 10.20pm and we decided to go home.

Reached home at about 11.50pm and I came up to update this post. Going downstairs to watch some TV before I sleep. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...