Sunday, January 18, 2009

M's Birthday Party

Woke up at 8am and went down for some pastry breakfast. After that, I came up and started using the laptop. Did some facebooking while playing D2. Managed to finish act 4 and did some of act 5 before 1pm.

At 1pm, I called mum and asked her whats for lunch. I then told the kids to get in the car in a minute. Next, we drove to 97 and picked mum up. Then I drove to BV.

Dropped mum and E first before I continued to look for a place to park. After parking the car, we went to Mizu. GG and PP plus their friends and MM joined us too.

I ordered a Tori Katsu Don (Fried Chicken with Breadcrumb Set - RM 23). As usual, it was very nice. The portion was quite big and I forced myself to finish it. MM paid the huge bill.

Tori Katsu Don

After lunch, we went to MPH for a while. Then, I drove home. M played D2 while I laid on the bed and fell asleep. After I woke up, I watched Bleach 202 on the desktop. Next, I watched M play D2.

At about 5pm, I came downstairs and started watching TV till 6pm. Everyone else was showering so I went to play D2. At 7.30pm, I stopped and ordered the Pizza from Dominos online.

Then, I went to shower and get ready. Once I was out, MM and family already arrived. Went downstairs to talk to some of them. Moments later, dad came home with most of the food. We then helped him unpack those stuff.

At 8pm, the pizza arrived. Just then, mum and M came back from buying the cake and some other drinks. All of us then started eating as we were hungry. Not long after that, SS and family arrived.

When I finished my meal, GTA and AJ arrived. We then talked and kept each other company. GTA and M went to ride the bikes while LC used the laptop. K played Uno Stacko with E. I just hung around talking with SS and others.

After some talking, "longan and lychee' and relaxing, it was time for the cake. M's birthday cake was the Blueberry Cheese Cake from Secret Recipe. When all the singing was done, it was time for eating.

The cake was okay but I still preferred Chocolate Indulgence (which I just had yesterday). Not long after that, most of them went off. Another 15 minutes later, SS and family went off too.

I then started blogging and chatting. Stopped for 10 minutes and ate some Mashed Potato while dad did his work. Dad handed me back the laptop and I blogged till now.

It's 11.55pm now and I shall sleep soon. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...