Saturday, May 7, 2011

Waste of Time

Got up at 1.30pm and ate some sushi. Later, I managed to fix my program with an idea that sprung to me last night.

At 3.30pm, I went to wait for the bus. The bus was late so I only reached the city at 4.30pm. By the time I started the computer, there were only 30 minutes left till the library closed. And we were only allowed to come back at 6pm. WTF.

So I decided to go off instead. Before that, I went to Coles and bought some stuff. It was the main reason why I came to the city.

Later, I ate at Hungry Jacks before going home. Waited half an hour for the bus and it took me another half an hour to get home.

Took my shower and started doing work. It's 1am now. Gonna end this post here. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...