Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Blues

Got up at 9am today and had some breakfast. Later, I did an hour of Quiet time before having some sausages for lunch.

Later, I got ready and left for Uni. Before that, I went to OfficeWorks and bought a notebook and a highlighter. It was quite reasonably priced.

Notebook (AUD 1.00) and Highlighter (AUD 0.50)

Then, I went to QUT and attended the ISC lecture. Went to the library while waiting for the next class to start. Then I went for the Security tutorial till it was 5pm.

Walked to the city and bought "Potato Bake" for dinner. I was actually pointing at the box with 2 dishes (potato bake and another beef pasta) but the waiter gave me the wrong one and I didn't realize until I sat down and ate it.

Potato Bake - AUD 4.00

Later, I went to Coles and was tempted to buy the Cinnammon Donuts. Luckily, I managed to resist the temptation. I went to TerryWhite and got myself 2 lip balms for 5 bucks. I gotta feeling it'll be useful as the weather gets colder and drier.

Lip Balm (2 for AUD 5.00)

Got back to uni and wasted my time in the library before heading to the Security lecture at 7pm. Class ended at 8.35pm and I walked to the city.

By the time I got home, it was 9.30pm. Took my shower and used the laptop till now. Gotta end this post here and get some work done. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...