Wednesday, May 11, 2011

1200th post

It was super cold today. I tried to go back to sleep but it was too cold to sleep. Got up and took a nice warm shower.

Later, I did some laundry and ate my breakfast. Did some work and made myself a sandwich for lunch. Went to uni at 12pm and had classes till 6pm.

Walked to the city to buy sushi. This time I paid 8 bucks and got less sushi. I don't mind actually because at least I have variety.

Sushi! - AUD 8.00

Later, I went back to uni for my last lecture. Finally at 8.10pm, class ended and I walked to the bus stop.

The highlight of the day was listening to Pastor Wilson's session. I had the privilege of listening to it while on the way home.

Took my shower and worked on my assignment till now. It's pass 12am and I'm going to bed now. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...