Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Bread Bread Bread

Got up early and did my laundry. Cleaned up and took another nap. Later, I hung my clothes and had breakfast.

Later, I did my quiet time before packing a slice of bread with Nutella. Took the bus to the city and went to meet my group mates.

We then sat in the lab and worked on our assignment till 4pm. I left them and went to my Web tutorial.

It ended at 6pm and I went to the city to get food. Ended up buying a sandwich and a wrap from Coles.

Roast Beef and Horseradish Sandwich - AUD 1.70

Pesto Chicken Wrap - AUD 2.12

The sandwich was nice because they used horseradish leaves. I didn't like the wrap and it was more expensive than the sandwich! Urgh.

Attended my web lecture at 7pm. Class was not that interesting. It ended at 8.20pm and I walked to the city and waited for the bus.

By the time I got home, it was already 9.30pm. The silicon case I bought from eBay arrived! It wasn't as fine as my old case but it was much cheaper. I'm satisfied with my first eBay item. :)

Silicon Case - AUD 4.00

Took my shower and started writing this post. It's gonna be a long and busy weekend planned ahead. Goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...