Monday, May 23, 2011

Gosh, Its Week 12!

Got up and did the laundry. Had breakfast, cleaned up and left the house at about 12.40pm. Arrived in the city and walked to uni.

Went for class. Later, I went to meet my group mates. Right after that, I went for another tutorial. Finally had a break at 5pm.

Walked to the city and had dinner. Bought pasta from Prega as usual. This time, there were 3 varieties of food inside. Potato Bake, Mac and Cheese, and Salad. :)

Potato Bake, Mac and Cheese, Salad - AUD 4.00

Later, I went into Coles but there wasn't anything on promotion. Boo! Went back to uni and printed some stuff before going to class.

Security lecture ended at 8.15pm. By the time I got home, it was already 9.20pm.

It's almost 11pm now. I'm gonna end this post here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...