Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Great Tuesday

Got up today at 9.30am and had my breakfast. Started my quiet time at 10.30am and later did some work till 12.30pm.

Then, for the first time, I made fried rice for AS and myself. It wasn't too bad but could have been better.

Spam and Chili Fried Rice

Then at 4pm, I went to take the bus. At 5.15pm, I arrived at the city. Bought pasta for dinner before going to S block to meet J.

Penne and Beef Ravioli in Tomato Pesto Sauce - AUD 4.00

We did some work and I had my dinner after that. Then at 6.45pm, both of us walked on the Goodwill bridge to get to Woolloongabba.

Attended the Prayer Meeting for the first time. It was in a very small classic New York style theatre. I loved the atmosphere and it I enjoyed the concept.

This is the theatre on another occasion (pic from Google)

Went back at 9.30pm and got home by 10.20pm. Took my shower and started doing some work. till now. It's 1am and I'm gonna end this post here. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...