Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Got up at 11am and quickly started preparing my sandwiches. After that, I ate breakfast and got ready to go out. By the time I reached UQ, it was already 1.30pm.

There, Jason met me and we went to sit in one of the tables. Had "shepherding" time with him till 3.15pm.

We then quickly rushed to join the pre-service prayer. Then, Church service went on till 5.45pm. Hung around before going to the bus stop.

7 of us took the 6.35pm bus to the city. From there, we went to Fortitude Valley and ate at Cyber-City.

I ordered their Tomato Fried Rice but it didn't turn out good because I couldn't taste any tomato. But, the portion was huge. Somehow, I managed to finish it. :S

Tomato Fried Rice - AUD 10.90

Later, we paid and went back. Few of us took the train to Roma Street and from there, J and I took the bus.

I got home at 10pm and took my shower. Used the laptop till now...

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...