Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Busy Busy

Got up at 8am and had breakfast. Cleaned up and did quiet time. Then, I went to uni and met up with my group mates. Only P was there so we did some work.

Later, we headed to the tutorial where 2 of our members joined us. Class went on till 3.40pm. That's where I ate my sandwich.

I then had Web tutorial from 4pm to 5.30pm. Went to the city to get lunch. The strong winds today really made it COLD!

Bought a Honey Soy Chicken Wrap from Brumby's. Ate my wrap and read the newspaper till about 6pm.

Honey Soy Chicken Wrap - AUD 3.00

Walked back to uni and went to the library. Printed some stuff before heading to class. There weren't many people in class because of 2 reasons. One, it was assignment period. Two, the game between Queensland and NSW was on.

Class ended at 8.10pm. Got home by 9.20pm and took my shower. It's almost 11pm now and I'm gonna get some work done. Long and busy weekend ahead! See ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...