Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sweet

Day was pretty normal. Was at home when someone knocked on the door. It turned out to be DHL and they gave me my parcel!

DHL Express!

Opened it to find 3 pairs of new socks, 2 pairs of "hand-me-down" socks, 2 funky ties, and 6 sets of contacts! :D

Yay!!!

In the evening, I took the bus to Auchenflower. Went to J's house. He cooked for me and we ate at his place.

J's 3 dishes. Yummy!

Later, we walked to Jetts and met AL. The 3 of us then went to LR and TL's house. They treated us to ice cream! Thanks! :)

After chatting for a while, we went back to J's place. Both of us then went into his room for shepherding while AL sat outside using the laptop.

Today's topic was great. I kinda knew and was also hoping that he went through this topic with me.

I went home at 10.10pm and took the bus to Kenmore Central. I decided to get down at Indooroopilly and wait for the 430 because I was too lazy to walk such a distance in the cold.

So I finally got home at 11.30pm. Took my shower and went to bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...