Friday, December 11, 2009

Wonderful

Woke up at 7am today and made myself a peanut butter sandwich. After everything, I drove down to 112 and picked AM. Dropped her at APIIT before going to park the car. Met up with my classmates and we walked to ENT3 for our class.

An hour later, class was over and we walked back to APIIT. Went to the lab for our next class. Another hour later, class ended. We were supposed to go watch "New Moon" but didn't because of a certain reason.

So we drove to MY's house and waited for her to get ready. While she took her sweet time, we chatted in the car. Out of a sudden, I saw something weird again. This time, somebody modified their license plate. WTF!

Do you call this cute or weird?

At 12.15pm, we drove off to Taman Connaught and went to "Woh Kei". The last time we came here was the first day of the semester. We ordered the 5-dish set again and ordered another assam fish.

5 Dishes and 1 Soup - RM 58.00

Assam Fish - RM 20.00

This time, the food wasn't that great though. The only thing that was great was the egg while the vege and beancurd was just okay. "Prawn paste" and "Sweet and Sour Pork" was supposed to be good but it failed badly.

Total bill was RM 93.00 and each of us forked out RM 13.20. After lunch, we went into the "100Yen" shop next door and looked around. Later, we drove to "Tong Kei" as ZS and AC wanted to buy some egg tarts.

Earlier in the car, we were talking about dates and I told them it was 15th today. When I checked my phone, I found out the truth and realized something HORRIBLE! I scratched the wrong date for FOUR consecutive days!

On Tuesday, I looked at my phone for the date and saw "8.12.2009". Somehow, I scratched "12" without realizing it was actually only the 8th. The next day, I referred to the previous ticket and therefore scratched "13". This went on till today and I was lucky enough to not be clamped!

So before we went to class, AC dropped me at my car. Both of us then parked in front of APIIT before going in for our final lab session of the week. Mr Manoj taught us some "C" and I was impressed with his skills.

There were a few people who didn't seem bothered at all but I didn't let that stop me from asking him some stuff. At the end of the class, I was truly satisfied and happy because I learned quite a few new and cool stuff.

Made my way home but there was a terrible jam even before going into MV. Decided to try going into Brickfields to avoid the jam in MV but the traffic there was just as bad. Took me about an hour to reach home.

Once back home, I used the laptop to read OP till about 7.20pm. Went to take a shower after that and had dinner later. Played MS at 7.50pm but I kept getting disconnected after 8pm. This is probably because there were too many people playing.

I got disconnected for about 5 times before I finally gave up. Started to write this post instead. At 9.20pm, I then watched the 7th One Piece Movie. Was kinda clueless because the subs were in Mandarin. Roughly know what is happening though.

Gonna watch an episode of Pokemon before going to bed. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...