Saturday, December 5, 2009

Quickie

Woke up at 8.30am and I quickly washed up. All of us then drove to New Eden City for dim sum. All of the Chen Family were here. After breakfast, we went to Desa Park City. There was a MPH sale there and we bought some books.

These are the books I bought

Came home to play MapleStory till 2pm before we went out for lunch again. Mum brought us to Sakae Sushi in BVII. Had some sushi and I also ordered some food off the menu. The food here wasn't that great as before though.

Tuna sushi

Cucumber Maki

Kakiage (this reminds me of AM)

Soft Shell Crab

Tori Karaage

Chicken Cheese Yaki

Chicken Floss Roll

Christmas Log Handroll

Ice Cream Buns

Went back home and used the laptop till 6.30pm. Took a shower and went over to 97 for dinner. GTM and his kids came over and we hung out till 11.30pm. D and D then came over to our house for a sleepover.

I started to blog while they showered and washed up. It's 12am already so I'm gonna turn this off and continue talking with them. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...