Monday, December 7, 2009

Sweet

M woke me up at 9.50am and I quickly washed up. Sent GG and PP to KL Sentral right after that. Uploaded some pictures for yesterday's post and used the laptop for a while. Had lunch at 12.30pm and watched Oprah till 1.45pm.

My 3 sisters and I then got dressed and all of us went to 1U by ourselves to meet our cousins. GTM and family were at "Teh Tarik Place" so we went to join them. When they were done with lunch, all of us went to the bowling alley.

GTM paid for 5 of us and we played 2 games. So everything cost RM45 (RM 2 for each pair of shoes and RM 3.50 per game). It was fun but I sucked on my first game. I threw the ball into the gutter for about 10 times in 1 game.

The last game was much better although I didn't get a strike. We returned the shoes and washed our hands before making our way home. It was already 5pm then. Dropped AS at Mid Valley before going back home.

The kids played Badminton and I watched. At about 6pm, all of us went to the park. Stayed there till 7pm before we went back home. Took a shower and waited for dad come home. Dad bought some dishes back home and we had dinner at home.

Watched "Ben10: Alien Swarm" on TV and came to my room to watch "Zombieland". Just 10 minutes into the movie, AS came in and forced them to go home. It was only 9.30pm but I guess I don't have the rights to control her kids.

All of us hopped into the Avanza and went to SierraMas. Went in for a chat before saying goodnight and goodbye. Reached home at 11pm I started blogging. Gonna have some pastries before going to bed. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...