Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Life Should Be Good Even When You're Sick

Woke up at 7am with my throat much better. Every time I swallow, it doesn't hurt that much anymore. Prepared my own toast since there wasn't any cereal or buns. Wasn't that nice though. Anyway, left the house late because of a "toilet emergency".

Peanut-Butter Sandwich!

To add to my bad luck, the last person who used the Avanza didn't refuel it and it was EMPTY! I couldn't risk driving to college without refueling it so I had to make my way to Shell at Jalan Telawi.

By the time I arrived at TPM, it was almost 9am. Went into class at 8.55am and the lecturer seemed fine with it. She didn't teach much but just asked us to write a C program. Wrote it down and handed it to her at the end of the class.

As usual, we used our laptops till 10.45am before moving to our next class. The lecturer was kinda slow but at least I managed to understand the class. Finally, the class ended at 12.30pm and it was time for lunch.

After some discussion, we ended up in Fun OK (Taman Connaught). If you read it out in Cantonese, it can really confuse people. Even AC got confused today when we asked "where to eat?" and we answered "Fun OK lah...".

Fun OK cafe @ Taman Connaught

This place actually is quite "FUN" because they have many funny themes. Service was not bad and I shall say that this place is quite COMFY! The only downside is that they have too many themes which made the deco very "messy".

This section was closed, so we went to the other side. Kiddie theme.

BBQ Stoves for tables!

Fancy eating under a bed?

Bathtub for the table and WC for the seats!

Notice the entrance to the Ladies?

Entrance to the Gents...

They had this set lunch which the waiter recommended. We get to choose a main course and a drink from a list. Besides that, each set comes with a bowl of "soup-of-the-day" and dessert (which is actually fruits).

I ordered FUN OK Fried Rice because that was the least painful thing to consume among the other choices. It turned out to be kinda tasteless and ZS (who ordered the same thing) agreed. On the bright side, soup and juice didn't cause much pain to my mouth, which was good.

my Set Lunch - RM 12.90

After paying the bill, we made our way back to APIIT. Before that, we went to the McD at Connaught and did a "Drive- Thru". I had some of AC's Oreo McFlurry which I now realize, isn't greater than what I made at home.

The Bill (no tax) - RM 108.20

Parked at APIIT and went to an empty class room again. Waited till it was 4pm before we made our way to our class. Stayed there for another 2 hours before we all went home. Got home at about 6.30pm and the traffic was smooth.

Used the laptop till 7.30pm before having dinner. After that, I took a shower and watched OP. Oh and thanks to AC, I now have a Google Wave account. Tried to "tweet" from there and it was okay. Hope it gets better when it is fully released.

It's 10.15am now and I'm gonna end this post as soon as all the pictures are uploaded. Late class tomorrow but I still wanna sleep early. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...