Monday, December 21, 2009

Packed!

Woke up at 9am and I used the laptop while waiting for my turn to use the bathroom. After everyone was ready, we went to Gardens for our "Year End Shopping". Didn't buy anything from Gardens and went over to Mid Valley instead.

Went to a few shops but didn't get anything. Then, we walked into "Metrojaya" and we started buying stuff. We spent more than an hour there and I got myself quite a few items. The cost of all this 8 items was RM 482.48!
  1. Shorts from Wild Channel - RM 71.91
  2. Shorts from Jeep - RM 35.96
  3. Shorts from Jeep - RM 51.96
  4. Polo Tee from Santa Barbara - RM 95.20
  5. T-shirt from Diesel - RM 24.95
  6. pair of Undershirts from Diesel - RM 23.90
  7. Slacks from The Executive - RM 95.20
  8. Slacks from The Executive - RM 83.40
Actually its not that expensive considering I never buy clothes throughout the year. Plus, all of the items were on sale. I was the biggest spender today and J was the runner-up. M took third place while E got last as she bought NOTHING. Anyway, mum paid so "thanks" to her.

At 1.30pm, we went to SweetChat for lunch. I ordered the Sweet Deal and added RM2 for a bowl of Peanut Cream. The sweet deal set came with "Black Pepper Chicken with Spaghetti" and "Ice Lemon Tea".

Sweet Deal - RM 9.90

Peanut Cream (add-on) - RM 2.00

Just before the food came, SS called me and asked if I wanted to watch New Moon at 2.30pm. I agreed because I already told her I would go yesterday night. So I quickly asked dad to come pick me while I gobbled down my lunch.

Waited for dad in front of Gardens and he picked me up at 2pm. He dropped me home and I drove myself to 1Utama. By the time I parked and met SS, it was already 3pm. We then went into the cinema to meet SS.

By the time we got in, Edward was dumping Bella. It didn't really matter anyway because I didn't watch the first movie and would have been just as confused. The "okay" movie ended at about 4.30pm and we went back.

Dropped SS and SS at their house before making my way home. Got home at about 5.10pm and was surprised to see the girls back home so early. According to them, mum was too tired to walk around anymore.

Took a shower and used the laptop till it was dinner time. After that, I stayed downstairs to watch TV for about 2 hours. Came back upstairs to roughly finish off the Pokemon game. Then at 11pm, we watch an episode of "Suite Life on Deck".

Started blogging after that and it took me quite a while to write this. It's already 12.40am so I better go to bed now. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...