Sunday, December 13, 2009

"Sports" Day

Slept at 4am right after I finish reading all the available episodes of One Piece Manga. M woke me up at 9am and I quickly washed up. Brought J and M to Subway for and all of us had the breakfast set.

I asked for the "Turkey Ham Sandwich", "Hearty Italian" bread, all veggies except chillies, and most of the sauces. I was taking a picture for every item she added and half way through, she told me to stop taking pictures.

My first shot

Turkey Ham Sandwich

White Coffee

Since she asked in a nice way, I didn't really feel angry at all. This is what happens when you have good customer service, nobody gets upset. We also get to choose a drink from the "drink machine". I had White Coffee.

The sandwich was good and juicy but the coffee wasn't that great. It didn't even tasted or smelled like coffee. I thought I was drinking brown water. Nevertheless, it was still worth it as we only paid RM 6.30 for each set.

Back home, we watched "Where Got Ghost". After the first mini-movie, E and M got scared and decided to go upstairs. Throughout the rest of the show, J was making noises and feeling scared while I was laughing away.

According to the director, Jack Neo, this movie is a Homedy (Horror + Comedy). It actually was a good concept because it was creepy but not scary and yet it was funny (J didn't think so). Kinda fun to watch it too.

After the movie, we got dressed and went to pick GG and PP. M, J, GG, PP and I then went to Sierramas to meet GTM, GTA and their family. MM sent E to her birthday party and came to join us after lunch.

Meanwhile, GTA led us to the Jusco at Kepong. We then had lunch at the "Bak Kut Teh" stall nearby. Most of the kids didn't like it and I agreed with them. This one was too watery and tasteless.

After GTA paid, we went over to his house and hung out for about 30 minutes. Then, all of us went to the Clubhouse. The first sport of the day was Ping Pong. M dominated the game and put everyone to shame. I didn't play though.

Next was basketball. I joined AJ, GTA and D at the court and was kinda enjoying myself until my slipper was spoiled. I couldn't walk properly anymore so I stepped out of the game. MM wanted to go back to the house to get her swimsuit so we both went back.


Pay attention to my right foot
(Urgh, blogger compressed my video! Get the clearer video here)

I then grabbed another pair of slippers and we drove back to the community center. Took a wrong turn and it took us another 5 minutes to get back. They just ended the basketball game and some of them went back to GTA's house.

The rest of us went to the pool area where GTM, D and MM decided to swim. AC used his laptop while D, J, E and I went to the park to "feed" the mozzies (Australian way of saying mosquito). Even after we went back to the pool area, there were still quite a few mozzies.

Poolview

At about 5pm, we went back to GTA's house and dipped our legs into his pool. Did that for about 20 relaxing minutes. Went back into the house and hung around till it was 7pm. All of us then went to Sai Kong at Kepong for dinner.

All 15 of us sat in one table. Food came quite fast as we pre-ordered all the 7 dishes. D was showing me his music library and I realized our taste in music is quite different. I only knew about 15% of the songs he had in his MP3.

After the dinner, everyone were stuffed. GTA paid again and we all went back to Bangsar. I did a few things during the ride home that may have made GTM totally lose his trust on me. I don't really care about what he thinks anyway.

Back home, I went to take the shower that was long overdue. After that, we chatted till J came out of the shower. We then made our way to 97 and had some ice cream. To my surprise, D and D hadn't seen dry ice before!

We put it into some water and added soap. They went "WHOA!" and "AAAH" which kinda reminds me of my teenage times. Almost every birthday cake we bought was an ice cream cake which came with some dry ice. My siblings, cousins and I would then be super fascinated by that.

These guys thought it was so cool and even continued looking at it for 10 minutes even after ice cream was served. Anyway, we had ice cream later and played a few games of UNO. I guess UNO really is a universal game.

All of us left for home at 10.30pm. Saw the Persona outside our house and knew that our parents were back. After meeting them, they said they just got back. Not much souvenirs except some biscuits though.

I then came up to watch Pokemon with my sisters. Stopped for a while to chat with C and AC. After watching 2 episodes of Pokemon, the girls went to bed and I continued blogging. It's 1am already and I'm gonna end this post now. Can't wait for tomorrow. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...