Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve

Woke up at about 9am today and went to Jasima for breakfast with SS, SS and M. Had Roti Planta and Teh Tarik. The food there was good but I forgot to put my memory card into the camera so I didn't take pictures.

Just as we arrived back home, K called and said she got 6As and 2Bs (Geography and History). I went upstairs to lie on C's bed for a while before playing Pokemon till 1pm. SS then brought M and I out for lunch.

We went to River Fish and I ordered the lunch set. I got a cup of tea, one main dish and a plate of rice just for RM 3.50. SS also ordered Fried Salt-Steamed Chicken for everyone to share. Food here was okay and the price was really reasonable.

River Fish Restaurant

Lunch Promo

Fried Salt-Steamed Chicken - RM 22.00

Lunch Set - RM 3.50

"Egg Dun Wan" (WTF!)

After lunch, we went back to SS's house and we watched "Perfect Getaway". I loved the movie because the storyline was really good and unexpected. Then at about 6pm, the girls started getting ready for the dinner while I lazed around.

Dinner was served at 8.20pm and the guess started coming. At around 9.30pm, the bunch of us started playing cards. We all had a good time spending our Christmas eve laughing and joking around.

Stuffed Turkey

Spaghetti Sauce

Spaghetti

Potatoes

Salad in French Dressing

It wasn't a countdown party but everyone just shouted "Merry Christmas" at 12am. All the "friends" left at 12.30am and the only ones there were the "families". We wanted to go home too but GM asked us to wait till she finished the final episode of "Gung Sam Gai".

While waiting for her, the rest of us continued chatting till it was 1.40am! Surprisingly, we talked about many interesting topics. Finally said goodbye and arrived back home at 2.15am. I didn't want to go to bed as I might forget what to write when I wake up.

Anyway, it's 3.10am already and although I'm not tired, I still gotta sleep. Sorry for not inserting too many details because this was posted in a hurry. Before I end this post, I wanna wish everyone

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...