Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Nothing Better To Do

Woke up at 9am today and did the usual routine. Arrived at APIIT 10 minutes before class started. Waited for everyone to arrive and class started 20 minutes later. 2 hours later, class was over.

KW went home and ZS went to meet his friends. The rest of us drove to Good Tea for lunch. I ordered Claypot Chicken Rice and Iced Kopi. After everyone finished their lunch, AC called AL and he said he won't be coming anymore.

Claypot Chicken Rice (small) - RM 4.50

Iced Kopi - RM 1.50

So the four of us (HX, DY, AC and I) then drove to 1U. Played 2 games of bowling and I was kinda happy. At least this time I didn't have that many gutters. And I'm finally getting the hang of it. I even scored 3 strikes on my second game!

My score is at the bottom.

After that, we walked around the mall for half an hour before going to McD for ice cream. Sat outside "I Love Yoo" to finish our ice cream before moving on. We then went to our cars and drove off to Ikano.

AC paid for my Vanilla cone (he lost a bet)

While going out, I dropped my ticket just before I fed it to the machine. Had to open the door and get out of the car to pick it up. Felt so ashamed. Was the last one to reach Ikano because I took the wrong way...

Met the rest of them at All-IT and we went to the "technical support" office. After settling everything, we left our mice with them. So right now, I'm back to using my old faulty mouse for at least another 3 weeks.

After that, we went back inside All-IT to look around. Stayed there for about 40 minutes because DY was taking his sweet time choosing a wireless router. In the end, he listened to our advise and bought Belkin instead of TP-Link.

Said bye to each other before parting ways and driving off. Luckily, there wasn't any jam on the way home. Used the laptop for about 20 minutes once I reached home. Had to cut my nails because I broke a nail while bowling.

Took a shower before having dinner at 7.40pm. Came upstairs to play MapleStory till 10.30pm. Went downstairs for some snacks and drinks. Came back up to start blogging.

It's 11pm already and I'll end this post here and probably go read some OP. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...