Friday, December 18, 2009

Weird People

Got up at 9am and quickly washed up. All of us got into the car and went to Damansara Utama for breakfast. AC, GTM, MM, D and D came to join us too. We had breakfast at Toast and Coffee. Went to look at the "Alza" before that.

I ordered a toast, nasi lemak, and TC special. The service was great but the food was just okay. After about an hour, GTM paid up and we all went home. Arrived back home at about 11am.

Kaya Butter Toast - RM 1.80

Nasi Lemak - RM 2.50

TC Special - RM 2.80

Used the laptop till it was 2.40pm. Went downstairs for lunch but I didn't see anything nice so I had grapes instead. Later, we went over to 97. Mum bought some pretzels from "Auntie Anne's" and we had some before going back home.

Sour Cream and Onion Pretzel

Mum brought M and J out for dinner with her friends but the other half of our family stayed home instead. Had some noodles for dinner and played Pokemon for the rest of the night.

My cousins came over for a sleepover. They started condemning Pokemon and went on to read my blog out loud. It was really funny listening to them read my blog out loud with their Australian slang.







Des reading one of my blog post.
(Please use Firefox to avoid loading errors)

Ending this post now. Des is still reading my blog out loud and making fun of it. Really funny! Anyway, night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...