Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sickness is not as bad as Disappointment

Woke up at 9am today and got ready for college. Made myself a sandwich again but I had to wait for my turn to shower. After that, I drove on to college. Managed to park my car in 5 minutes. Met AC and DY on the way to class.

Mr Dhason's class was easy to understand because he went too slow. That made many people feel sleepy. Finally at 12.30pm, class was over. Everyone made their own plans but I went home.

We were supposed to go to Ikano but I had postpone it till next week. That's because GG and PP asked me to pick them up at 3.30pm from KL Sentral. If I went to Ikano, I won't be able to make it.

It was havoc when I reached home. LZ and LZ were here and so was J's friend. Everyone talked and it was super noisy. Had lunch at about 1pm which wasn't that good. Loaded 4 episodes of OP while I watched Zombieland.

Went to take a nap at 2pm and I woke up at around 3.30pm. I quickly checked my phone and realized that GG and PP sent me a message at 3.20pm saying I don't need to pick them anymore.

Whattaf*ck! I emptied my schedule for no reason. Don't they have the common sense to at least tell me earlier? Have they reached the age where they are delirious and are so blur? I wanna swear here but I won't since this is a U-rated blog.

To make things worst, M used my laptop and somehow closed all my streaming videos. That means I gotta reload the videos all over again which takes at least 2 hours! That's kinda stupid and a waste of time...

So while waiting, I continued watching Zombieland. For the rest of the day, I just watched OP and also read OP. After getting bored waiting for the video to load, I decided to read the manga instead.

Had dinner at 7.30pm and went to shower after that. Read OP till it was 9.20pm. Went downstairs as DGG and family came over. At about 10pm, they left and I came back upstairs to read OP.

It's 11.15am and I'm gonna end this post here. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...