Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pokémon

Woke up at 8am and D told me he didn't sleep in my room because I was snoring too loud (lol). Went downstairs and had a "you tiao" but it didn't taste nice. Came back upstairs and waited for my turn to use the bathroom.

Left the house at 9am and picked AM up. Then, we went to SNM for breakfast. I ordered Roti Planta and Teh Tarik while she just had Roti Kosong. My Roti Planta was tasteless but the Teh was still okay. Have to remember not to come here anymore.

Teh Tarik - RM 1.20

Roti Planta - RM 1.80

For the first time, I paid the bill. It was only RM4 so not much damage was done. Drove to APIIT and dropped AM off. Parked my car and made my way to class. It was only 10am when I arrived. I was also the second student in the auditorium.

45 minutes later, most of the class was here and our lecturer started the class. Sat there for 2 hours before we finally went off. We wanted to go to Million Castle for lunch but the only people there were construction workers.

Since we didn't have much choice, we went over to Good Tea instead. I ordered "Kolok Mee" to try and it was just okay. Not even 50% similar to the one in Kuching though. We heard some commotion and someone told us that somebody got robbed.

(Not So) Sarawak Kolok Mee - RM 4.00

Although we didn't see it, this really made me feel unsafe. Even while walking back to my car, I was feeling uneasy. Got into the car quickly and made my way home. Arrived back home at about 3.30pm.

Watched a few episodes of Pokemon and this gave me the sudden urge to play the game. So, I downloaded the emulator and game. In less than 10 minutes, I already started playing the game.

All of us then went over to 97. Since I had nothing to do, I continued playing Pokemon there. Stopped at 6.20pm and waited for the rest before we went back home. Took turns to shower and had dinner at about 7.30pm.

After that, I continued playing Pokemon Yellow till 10.50pm. Went downstairs for some water before coming up to blog. It's already 12am so I'm going to end this post here. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...