Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Good Good

Woke up at 7am and had some "hiong paeng" for breakfast. Took my shower and got dressed even before 7.50am. Drove down to 112 and waited for AM to come out. Arrived at TPM and met up with AC.

We were early for class so we waited for everyone to come in. Sat in class for an hour and waited for our next class to start. Made our way to "Deli Nasi Lemak" and I ordered a drink. AC paid for DY and I before we walked to class.

Today's class was more interesting than the previous classes. 2 hours later, we went off to MV to watch "Storm Warriors". The initial plan was to watch "New Moon" but the cinema was full! Due to some roadblocks, we were late for our movie.

Before going inside, we bought our lunch at McD and brought it into the cinema. The show already started when we got in but we still enjoyed the movie. The storyline wasn't that great but the graphics were good.

The movie was quite short so we went back to class at 3.30pm. Made our way back to TPM but stopped at McD for some ice cream. I treated everyone a vanilla cone and we ate it for the rest of the car ride.

Sundae Cone - RM 1.05

Stayed in the DBDS class for another 2 hours before making our way to the Student Services office. After that, AL dropped me at my car and I went to pick AM up. Dropped her back at 112 before going home too.

Took a shower as I got drenched when getting out of the car. After that, I watched an episode of "Dicey Business" on 8TV before having dinner. Then, the bunch of us went over to 97 again.

Hung around till 10.30pm before coming back home. Dan came along as he wanted to crash at our crib. Gonna go to bed soon so, good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...