Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Dinner at 97

Got home at 6.30pm and waited for my turn to use the bathroom. Meanwhile, I used the laptop to reconnect with the cyberworld. After I showered, it was already 7.15pm. All of us then went over to 97 for Christmas dinner.

Satay

Carrots, Cucumbers, and Lettuce

Mixed Vegetables

Lamb

Potato Salad

Angel-hair Spaghetti

Spaghetti Sauce

Fried Bee Hoon

We waited till it was 8pm before we grabbed food from the table. The lamb was great but the satay didn't taste good. I guess I won't be able to find any good satay in KL after tasting the Pork satay in Penang.

My dinner

After dinner, we watched Tropic Thunder on Astro. Then, we hung around talking to each other till 10.30pm. All the guests left except the C family. We opened our presents and mum started taking pictures.

This Christmas, I received four presents:
  1. Crystal doll from SS and family
  2. Mug from MM and AC
  3. Door stopped from Mum
  4. RM100 from GTA
My presents

We stayed there till it was pass 12am. As it was kinda late, we decided to go home. Started blogging till now (2.20am). Gonna end this post here and going off to bed. Night...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...