Friday, December 25, 2009

It's Christmas!

My phone rang so I got up to look at it. It was 10am and AM asked if I wanted to go for breakfast. After washing up, I drove to 112 and picked her up. We then went to Nasi Lemak Antarabangsa for breakfast.

I ordered the Breakfast Set (Nasi Lemak and Teh Tarik) as usual. The food here was just okay but the service was very poor. AM paid for it and we walked over to BV. Bought some ingredients for baking as requested by YM.

Teh Tarik and Nasi Lemak Biasa - RM 3.95

Dropped AM back home before I made my way home. Watched "Twilight" till 1pm and stopped half way as it was time for lunch. Dad then brought us to the food court next to the market in PJ Old Town.

Was supposed to have the "Yong Tau Foo" but the shop was closed. So, I had "Siew Yoke Fried Rice" instead. The rice wasn't good at all but I still ate it. Waited there till everyone finished their lunch before going to Amcorp Mall.

Siew Yoke Fried Rice - RM 5.00

Walked around till it was 4.20pm but I didn't get anything. When we got home, we continued watching the other half of Twilight. Then, we took turns to shower and get ready for dinner. Mum and dad had a wedding dinner so we had to follow MM.

I drove everyone to BV and we went to "Fish and Co" for dinner. Service was poor as usual but the food was still good. After MM paid the bill, they gave us some candy cane-shaped flashing brooches.

Best Fish and Chips in Town - RM 9.90

Mints and Brooches

Drove back home and went upstairs to use the laptop. At 9pm, I went downstairs to watch some TV. Then, I watched "Accident" which starred Louis Koo. The movie had very little talking and had a lame storyline. Can't believe I just wasted my time like that.

Came back upstairs to use the laptop but went down to watch TV minutes later. Stopped watching TV at 11.30pm and came upstairs to end this post. Gonna pack my clothes right after this. Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...